Why do Vehicles Require Air Conditioning:
Over the last few years air conditioning has become a familiar feature on many types of vehicles. Today nearly all medium and large cars have air conditioning as standard equipment and it is becoming increasingly popular on many other types of commercial vehicles.
Many people used to believe that air conditioning was only required in tropical, or at least Mediterranean climates. This is no longer the belief as more and more people realise the benefits of air conditioning vehicles here in the UK.
Whether our summers are actually getting warmer or not is open to debate, but what is certain is that today's congested roads and lifestyle means that people are spending much more time in vehicles. Air conditioning not only reduces the general temperature on extremely hot days, but also makes the general environment within the vehicle much more comfortable, even on average days.
On a sunny spring or autumn day where the outside temperature is only 15 degrees, the interior temperature can reach over 30 degrees. In addition, air conditioning can reduce uncomfortable levels of humidity and pollution within the vehicle.
Emergency Vehicles and Transportation
To ensure compliance with legal provisions on climate conditions and hygiene, emergency vehicles can be fitted with both heating and air conditioning systems. This creates good working conditions for emergency personnel and ensures statutory temperature specifications in the patient interior – ready for service in all types of weather and in all seasons. As with vans, for pharmaceutical transport we ensure the required transport climate for temperature-sensitive medicines and active ingredients
Why Choose an Eberspächer System?
- Cool fresh air on warm days.
- Warm dry air on humid wet days.
- Clear mist free windows.
- Reduced intake of pollen and pollutants.
- Reduced noise and increased security by driving with windows closed.
- Manufactured by the world's largest automotive component supplier.
- 5,000 dealers for service and warranty cover throughout Europe.
- Wide model range with systems available for most chassis.
- Systems can also be configured with additional rear mounted evaporator to provide cool air to rear passenger compartment